Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Calmer seas

Thought I'd take a few minutes before my 10am class to write a few things. Been very angsty these last few days, but woke up feeling calmer today. I mean, there's always a roiling sea inside of me, but today there's a bit of a lull. Maybe today will be a happy compromise between a tropical storm and the doldrums...(ok, let me just wear out that nautical metaphor!)

Gratitudes:
  • I'm grateful to my husband for fixing dinner last night...it was especially wonderful after the loooong day I had
  • I'm grateful for my office, and the tranquility it provides
  • I'm grateful for spontaneous friends, both old and new
  • I'm grateful for a full night's sleep
  • I'm grateful for this delicious cantaloupe that I'm eating for breakfast as I write this
  • I'm grateful to U2 for providing a fantastic soundtrack to my life

So yeah, that's it for now...no fabulous revelations today. The fabulous revelator has the day off.

No comments: